Weddings are special occasions where you have the right to flaunt. While many choose to be formal and safe, some dare to flaunt. We chose to create a design that could possibly inspire a few to go against the grain and go bold on a big day.
The fabric is a Broadcloth weave Brown Wool of about 275gsm weight with a smooth hand feel. This was a 3 Piece Suit meaning a Jacket, Trouser and a Waistcoat. Below are the design details of each garment.
- 2 Button Single Breasted
- Wide Peak Lapel with a width of 3.75″
- High Gorge Point
- Barchetta Chest Pocket
- Flapped/Jetted Waist Pocket
- Functional Sleeve Buttonholes with 4 Kissing Buttons
- Handmade Lapel Buttonhole in silk with a yellow Bar Tack for contrast.
- Shawl Lapel Double Breasted Style
- Slanted Center Front
- V – Shaped Button Stance
- Jetted Waist pockets with Contrasting Bar tacks
- Lining Back
- Flat Front without Pleats
- 1.5″ standard Waistband with a 3 inch Extender
- Button Closure
- Side Tabs
- 1.5″ Hem Cuffs
You should also take a look at our gallery showcasing some of our suit commissions here.
We are contactable via Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or our website for commissions.
As a bespoke atelier we carry fabrics from many reputed mills such as VBC, Drago, Holland & Sherry, Ariston, Ermenegildo Zegna and more. The prices vary in a range depending on the wool count of the fabric, the weave and the brand. We invite you to check out the prices here.