Close your eyes and choose a navy blue suit if its either your first suit, or you need a workhorse in your wardrobe that will get you through those important occasions.
Designed here is a Royal Navy blue from the Vitale Barberis Canonico collection of Super 120s bunch, a satin weave with a smooth hand feel weighing about 265gsm. A weight that drapes well and is light on the wearer.
Jacket is designed as follows:
- 3 Roll 2 Single Breasted with a Notch Lapel.
- Lapel width is about 3.5″ with a raised gorge point.
- Brass Buttons add contrast to the jacket
- Barchetta Chest pocket
- Jetted Waist Pockets with releasable Flaps
- A handmade lapel buttonhole in Blue with a yellow silk bar tack just enough to be noticed but not garner unwanted attention.
- Front Quarters open outside to add flair.
- Hand pick stitched on the lapel, collar, pockets and front edge
- Constructed fully canvassed and hand stitched shell to baste.
Trousers are designed formally:
- Flat Front with no pleats
- Extended waistband with 3inches of overlap and standard 1.5″ width.
- No cuffs on hem
- No contrasts of any kind
Paired with a Pale Yellow Dress Shirt in a Classic Spread collar and a Purple Dobby patterned silk tie.
You should also take a look at our gallery showcasing some of our suit commissions here.
As a bespoke atelier we carry fabrics from many reputed mills such as VBC, Drago, Holland & Sherry, Ariston, Ermenegildo Zegna and more. The prices vary in a range depending on the wool count of the fabric, the weave and the brand. We invite you to check out the prices here.